1st Workshop on Intelligent Ambient Assisted Living Systems (IntelligentAAL'22)
Sofia, Bulgaria, 4 - 7 September, 2022
There are a lot of improvements that the technological equipment may held in the assisted living systems, including the creation of intelligent systems for the treatment, diagnosis and prevention of several healthcare and society problems. The intelligent systems are currently growing in the different areas. These systems should have regulations during their development for their acceptability in the market. The mobile devices or other specific devices can be connected to the improvement of the intelligent systems.
Several situations can be monitored, treated and minimized with the use of technological equipment. The presented system and ideas can be using the sensors available in the mobile devices, other sensors available in smart environments and sensors used with other equipment. The current evolutions in this topic will be very useful for the different subjects.
The list of topics includes, but is not limited to:
- Assistive technology and adaptive sensing systems
- Body-weared/implemented sensing devices
- Sensing medical vital-metrics
- Sensing for persons with limited capabilities
- Motion and path tracking medical devices/systems
- Artificial intelligence with sensing data
- Virtual and augmented reality in medical systems
- Mobile systems usability and accessibility
- Human-Computer interaction and accessibility
- Independent living and special healthcare services
- Citizen-oriented well-being wireless services
- Mobile and movement monitoring systems
- Special medical applications/services
- Sensor networks-based e-government services
- Machine learning applications for older adults
- Ambient Assisted Living systems
- Smart (city, house) environments
- Authors should submit draft papers (as Postscript, PDF or MSWord file).
- The total length of a paper should not exceed 10 pages IEEE style (including tables, figures and references). IEEE style templates are available here.
- Papers will be refereed and accepted on the basis of their scientific merit and relevance to the workshop.
- Preprints containing accepted papers will be published on a USB memory stick provided to the FedCSIS participants.
- Only papers presented at the conference will be published in Conference Proceedings and submitted for inclusion in the IEEE Xplore® database.
- Conference proceedings will be published in a volume with ISBN, ISSN and DOI numbers and posted at the conference WWW site.
- Conference proceedings will be submitted for indexation according to information here.
- Organizers reserve right to move accepted papers between FedCSIS events.