15th Workshop on Computer Aspects of Numerical Algorithms (CANA'22)
Sofia, Bulgaria, 4 - 7 September, 2022
Numerical algorithms are widely used by scientists engaged in various areas. There is a special need of highly efficient and easy-to-use scalable tools for solving large scale problems. The workshop is devoted to numerical algorithms with the particular attention to the latest scientific trends in this area and to problems related to implementation of libraries of efficient numerical algorithms. The goal of the workshop is meeting of researchers from various institutes and exchanging of their experience, and integrations of scientific centers.
- Parallel numerical algorithms
- Novel data formats for dense and sparse matrices
- Libraries for numerical computations
- Numerical algorithms testing and benchmarking
- Analysis of rounding errors of numerical algorithms
- Languages, tools and environments for programming numerical algorithms
- Numerical algorithms on coprocesors (GPU, Intel Xeon Phi, etc.)
- Paradigms of programming numerical algorithms
- Contemporary computer architectures
- Heterogeneous numerical algorithms
- Applications of numerical algorithms in science and technology
- Authors should submit draft papers (as Postscript, PDF or MSWord file).
- The total length of a paper should not exceed 10 pages IEEE style (including tables, figures and references). IEEE style templates are available here.
- Papers will be refereed and accepted on the basis of their scientific merit and relevance to the workshop.
- Preprints containing accepted papers will be published on a USB memory stick provided to the FedCSIS participants.
- Only papers presented at the conference will be published in Conference Proceedings and submitted for inclusion in the IEEE Xplore® database.
- Conference proceedings will be published in a volume with ISBN, ISSN and DOI numbers and posted at the conference WWW site.
- Conference proceedings will be indexed in BazEkon and submitted for indexation in: Thomson Reuters - Conference Proceedings Citation Index, SciVerse Scopus, Inspec, Index Copernicus, DBLP Computer Science Bibliography and Google Scholar
- Extended versions of selected papers presented during the conference will be published as Special Issue(s).
- Organizers reserve right to move accepted papers between FedCSIS events.